Why NAHT Personal Financial Services?
As a school leader you’ll understand the importance of a solid plan. But have you ever thought about how much one could help you to achieve your future financial goals?
Developing a financial plan built around you and your aspirations could help you to feel confident about your financial objectives – whether that’s planning your retirement, putting money aside for loved ones or trying to grow the wealth you already have.
We’re here to help
NAHT Personal Financial services is provided by Skipton Building Society.
First off, a little bit more about Skipton.
We’re one of the UK’s largest building societies, with roots that go all the way back to 1853.
We’ve been offering a financial advice service for over 30 years. That means we’ve got plenty of experience and expertise in looking after our customers’ long-term needs. We never forget it’s your money we’re dealing with, and your financial future that matters.
How could we help you?
We understand everyone has different financial needs. That’s why we offer a range of financial advice services:
- Investment planning– you’ve worked hard over your career for the wealth you’ve saved. If you have long-term goals and aspirations, investing could give you a better chance of reaching them. You will need to be comfortable taking some risk with your money.
- Retirement planning– you no doubt have an idea of what you want your life to look like when your leave behind life as a school leader. Sitting down with an expert to discuss and plan out your retirement could help your vision become reality.
- Inheritance tax planning– inheritance tax is a growing problem. Planning ahead in good time could help you to leave a stronger legacy for your loved ones
Why choose us?
It costs nothing to find out more –you’ll be offered a free initial consultation to determine whether our financial advice is right for you.
- We like to get to know you –any advice you receive will be tailored around what you tell us and your specific needs.
- You can listen to what we have to say first– there’s no upfront fee to hear our advice. You only pay a charge if you choose to act on it; the amount will be made clear to you before you make a final decision.
- There’s no pressure to act– that’s a promise.
- Choose from face-to-face advice or a video appointment– you can meet us at your local Skipton branch, or use our online video serviceat a time which suits you.
- You don’t need to be super rich– our financial advice service could be right for you if you have at least a £20,000 lump sum to invest or £500 on a monthly basis.
A relationship you can trust
Since 2006 we’ve been helping NAHT members with their personal finances through clear and trustworthy advice. Don’t just take our word for it:
Ann Brown, an NAHT member, received some advice on retiring,“We were given plenty of time to digest the information and decide what we felt comfortable with. We weren’t pushed into anything we didn’t want to do.”
“I’ve already recommended Skipton’s services to a colleague of mine who is thinking of retiring.”
Get in touch
To find out if financial advice might be right for you.
Call today for a free initial consultation on 0800 121 4596